Gaya College, Gaya was founded in March, 1944 and inaugurated by the then Hon’ble Vice Chancellor of Patna University, Dr. Sachidananda Sinha on 10th August, 1944. Dr. Janardan Mishra (M. A., D. Phil) was appointed as the first Principal of the institution. It initially was located on the Eastern side of the Legendry Phalugu River. After India attained its independence, the college was shifted to its present location in 1948. The institution earlier had affiliations with Patna University, Patna and Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and is proud of being the first constituent unit of Magadh University, Bodhgaya, established in 1962. The college campus is blessed with an extensive area of 57 acres, divided into three divisions: Vikas Parisar, Ekta Parisar, and Khel Parisar. The logo of the college is a lotus amidst a pond and a rising sun in the background. The motto of the institution as seen in the logo is AatmDeepoBhavasimilar to the sutra given by Lord Buddha ‘AapDeepoBhava’ which means that a person must try to illuminate one’s own self instead of expecting other to do so. It also instructs the person to become an illuminated pillar and keep glowing so as to motivate others in their own journey of life.  Read More  

GCG NEWS

  • newsA free medical camp led by Dr. P.K. Sinha
  • NAAC Accredited CGC with the CGPA of 3.news23 on four point scale of A grade
  • Quatation for Wi-Fi\

 

 

 

\

 

Notices

                                            Read More

Academic Output

  • "NAAC Accredited Gaya College, Gaya with the CGPA of 3.23 on four point scale of A grade".

                                                  Read More

Admission

  • Vocational Entrance Examination 2017-18
  • Professional Entrance Examination 2017-18
  • Admission open for the Academic Year 2017-18
  • Intake for GCG Admission 2017-18
  • GCG Entrance Examination Results 2017-18

                                                 Read More   

Go to top